My apologies. I am an idiot. I had the old time for the meeting. We had previously changed the time to 9am Pacific, so I totally mislabeled the meeting time. People smarting than I realized this and started the meeting at 9am….. Again, sorry about that.

I am actually in the meeting right now with Kyle….

Best,
Maurik

On Jan 15, 2019, at 1:03 PM, Graf, Norman A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello All,

Was the meeting really at 9AM? I just logged in to see everyone leave...

Norman

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of maurik <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 5:05 PM
To: hps-software
Subject: HPS Software meeting Tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan 15th, 10am/1pm

Dear HPS Software Group,

We will have our regular HPS Software meeting this Tuesday, Jan 15th, 10 am Pacific, 1 pm East Coast, 7 pm Europe.

I did not contact anyone with enough lead time for a presentation, but I hope we can discuss the current status of some of the projects nonetheless.

Agenda:

  1. Update of projects           — All
  2. Questions / Issues           — All

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

The connection will be with BlueJeans. Connection details at:

Bluejeans Meeting ID: 888 128 717

Best,
Maurik