Margaux,
Thanks so much for your selfless effort.
Regards,
Yiping

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Margaux Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 11:08 AM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Stanford BeWell Soccer Group Incentives

Hi Everyone,

I just got the Heathy Work Environment SLAC soccer group set up through BeWell again, so for those of you already signed up you don’t need to do anything, and I’ll mark attendance at the end of the 10-week program so you can earn your incentive. Nominally, you need to come 15 times in 10 weeks, so 1 or 2 times per week, in order to earn the $130 incentive. You can earn this incentive twice per year.

If you’re a benefits-eligible Stanford employee but not yet part of the group, you can sign up for the SLAC soccer HWE group through the BeWell program and earn $260 in incentives throughout the course of the year. Feel free to ping me with any questions.

See you out on the field!

Cheers,

Margaux

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1