Dear Colleagues,

I have made the hps-java 4.2 release.

This fixes the issue(s) with the ECal cluster corrections caused by an incorrect ECal detector description.

We have also removed the cut on the vertex chi-squared in the object standardization cuts in order not to lose any events at the recon level that may be recoverable with improved beamspot/target positions and uncertainties.

We have decided not to include run-by-run beamspot x-y widths until we have fully understood the variations.

The runnable jar file is available using this Nexus search:

http://srs.slac.stanford.edu/nexus/#nexus-search;quick~hps-distribution

Then clicking on the bin.jar button.

Please let me know if you encounter any difficulties or have any questions regarding this release.

I would like to start processing the 2016 right away. I guess we should start again with the unblinded 10% sample.

Enjoy the weekend,
Norman