Hi Rafo,

Based on scicomp.jlab.org website, I see ~800 hps jobs in SLURM currently running (great, almost 3x more than hps's previous *average* experience on jlab batch farm) but almost none in the queue or in depend state.  Wondering if it may be better to keep the queue more saturated?  I guess you are staging things in batches (including tarballing to tape)?  Ok, I was just taking a look and curious about throughput:)

-Nathan