Let’s do it the rain should hit at or after 1PM by that time we will be nice warmed up. ;-)

Just make sure you pack your bags in dry spot under cover from rain.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Fiuza, Frederico
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 12:11 PM
To: Feng, Yiping <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Bouali, Nabil <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Soccer today @ 12:15?

There is not rain so far. I am in if there is enough people to play.

On Feb 8, 2019, at 10:54 AM, Feng, Yiping <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If it does not rain. It looks promising at 60% chance of no rain.

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Bouali, Nabil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 8, 2019 at 10:52 AM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Soccer today @ 12:15?

Are we playing today?

Nabil

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1