The last Jenkins build of hps-java was a success.

https://srs.slac.stanford.edu/hudson/job/hps-java/2763/display/redirect

I have carefully checked all the PRs I reviewed and merged this week, and the tests all passed.

Are you sure you are fully up to date on the copy of hps-java where this is happening?  Did you cleanly rebuild the project?