Hi All,

The XLDB-2019 is around the corner – we are about two weeks away from closing the registration and starting the event! Check out the latest agenda we put together (we’re still finalizing few things here and there…) As every year we managed to bring a superb set of speakers, so if you haven’t registered yet, go ahead and register soon! And let your friends know – we’d love to grow the community and reach out to these who haven’t been involved in XLDB.

I am looking forward to seeing many of you at SLAC/Stanford in early April!

Jacek

Chairman of the XLDB-2019 Conference

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XLDB-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XLDB-L&A=1