Hello All,

I’ve merged in a number of the latest pull requests and the current master builds cleanly. When updating, I’ve found it useful to clear out the cache and issue a  “mvn clean” command every once in a while to remove stale artifacts.

HPS-PhysicsRun2019-v1-4pt5 is the current working detector for the 2019 run. It contains the “slim layer 1” (Layer0 sensors in Layer1), the Hodoscope, the extended vacuum flange and the ECal displaced downstream. Full simulation appears to work (in that SimTrackerHits appear in the correct locations). The reconstruction awaits updates to the DAQ map and calibrations for the new SVT Layer1 sensors. We’re aiming to have that available early next week.

Norman

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of maurik
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 1:40 PM
To: hps-software <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: HPS Software meeting this Tuesday, April 23 , 9am/12pm (noon)/6pm

Dear HPS Software Group,

We will have our regular HPS Software meeting this Tuesday, April 23, 9 am Pacific, 12pm (noon) East Coast, 6 pm Europe.

Agenda:

  1. Recent code changes and new V0 pass                — Matt G/Matt S
  2. Update on Hodoscope trigger code                        — Kyle
  3. The 2019 detector for simulation?                          — Tim/Bradley/SVT group
  4. Outstanding pull requests                                       — All
  5. AOB/Questions

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

The connection will be with BlueJeans. Connection details at:

Bluejeans Meeting ID: 888 128 717

Best,
            Maurik