Sad to know that Bob has gone away, please keep in touch for the services.

Victor

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Juarez, Luis E.
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:00 AM
To: Lonnie <[log in to unmask]>; Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: slac-soccer-l <[log in to unmask]>; Cecilia Luna <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>; Avelar, Luis Alonso <[log in to unmask]>; Avelar Miranda, Renato <[log in to unmask]>; Cardoso, Mario L. <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Bob Pic

My deepest condolences to his family.

Luis

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lonnie
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2019 9:13 AM
To: Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: slac-soccer-l <[log in to unmask]>; Cecilia Luna <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>; Avelar, Luis Alonso <[log in to unmask]>; Avelar Miranda, Renato <[log in to unmask]>; Cardoso, Mario L. <[log in to unmask]>

God bless Bob, he will be missed dearly.

Our deepest condolences.

-Lonnie

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2019, at 8:16 AM, Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Very sad news, Rafa      ( Karin just called to tell me that we lost our teammate, our friend and our brother Bob last night.

I’m sure we will be having a celebration of his life sometime within the next few days and the family will decide when and where.

We love and miss you Bobbo.

Craig )