Sad news. Even though I have not played with you guys in a while, I’ve known Bob for almost 20 years on and off the field. The RF boxes he built are still in End Station A. Great guy and professional. Please pass my condolences to the family.

Yury

On Apr 3, 2019, at 8:16 AM, Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Very sad news, Rafa      ( Karin just called to tell me that we lost our teammate, our friend and our brother Bob last night.

I’m sure we will be having a celebration of his life sometime within the next few days and the family will decide when and where.

We love and miss you Bobbo.

Craig )

From: Cardoso, Mario L. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2019 9:40 AM
To: Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Bob Pic

Thank You

Mario L Cardoso

[log in to unmask]"><image001.jpg>

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SLAC-SOCCER-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SLAC-SOCCER-L&A=1

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1