From: Glenzer, Siegfried H. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 12:37:18 PM
To: Ghori, Hamid Reishad
Cc: klystron-soccer
Subject: Re: Spring and Summer Events

Hamid,
This email is quite insulting and very inappropriate.
Siegfried

On Apr 16, 2019, at 11:34 AM, Ghori, Hamid Reishad <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Soccer Peeps,

With Spring here and summer coming up, we have a lot of events coming up outdoors under the canopy. Last year, there were some complaints that soccer people were getting food at these events and filling up their plates once before soccer and coming back and filling plates again after soccer games. The coordinators have asked me to email you guys and let you know that you need to ask someone in charge at the event if it is OK for you to get food. You cannot go get food at these events without asking someone first. The coordinators have mentioned that they might have to go to actually passing out tickets for people to get food so only their people are the ones getting food. It got so bad last year that they ran out of food because they mentioned some soccer people got food twice and some even came back for a third and fourth plates.

Thanks,

Hamid Ghori
Facility Operations Manager
Arrillaga Recreation Center at SLAC
650.926.3313 (o)
@SLACrec

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1