Hello, again!

We are close to being able to merge some major updates to hps-java for supporting the Hodoscope, thanks to (a lot of) work from Rafo and (especially) Kyle.

The git branching got a little bit complicated here, so here's the order I would suggest merging in the changes to avoid conflicts:

  *   Merge PR with updates to detector classes
     *   https://github.com/JeffersonLab/hps-java/pull/456
     *   This could possibly be closed with these files instead taken from iss420 (probably advisable).
  *   Merge iss420 with the bulk of the updates to the software
     *   PR is not up yet but Kyle says it is coming soon!
  *   Merge iss434 which implements conversion from EVIO
     *   https://github.com/JeffersonLab/hps-java/pull/467

Then it would make sense to create a branch for this issue from master which covers Hodoscope reconstruction tasks:

https://github.com/JeffersonLab/hps-java/issues/448

I don't think it makes much sense to start that issue branch until the utilities from the aforementioned PRs are merged.

If you have any questions let me know.

--Jeremy