From: Yang, Wei <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 12:46:48 PM
To: Michal Kamil Simon; Albert Rossi; xrootd-dev
Cc: Dmitry O Litvintsev
Subject: Re: delegation and the tpc.key

Hi Michal,

Is this a change in the client only? and is it after 4.9.1 was releases? I am using 4.9.1 client and a server (4.9.0rc5?) and I can see that the client opens file with both source and destination?

I am just curious. I think the change is good but not sure when should I expect to see it.

regards,
--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338