Hi all,
CODA configuration 'PROD66_MON' can be used to run regular DAQ and
monitoring
(does not have SVT yet, will add it when ready). It has regular EB-ET-ER
chain on
clondaq6, plus 2 secondary ET systems on clondaq4 and clondaq7. Events from
primary ET to secondary ETs distributed as round-robin. Before starting
it, make sure
there are no running ET systems on clondaq4 and clondaq7.
   I tested it on 30kHz random trigger, it was nicely distributed
half/half between
two secondary ETs. Lets test everything with that configuration, later
I'll add two more
servers (clondaq3 and clondaq5), currently they are used for SVT debugging.
Sergey