Dear HPS Software Group,

Even though we have been meeting extensively last week, and many of us probably feel we need to get work done instead of meeting more,
we will have our regular HPS Software meeting today, Tuesday June4, 9 am Pacific, 12pm (noon) East Coast, 6 pm Europe.

The purpose of this meeting will not be formal presentations as much as a more open discussion on all the ongoing projects and issues that are coming up. I would like to prioritize those issues that are critical for the start of the run in 12 days.

Agenda:

  1. The HPS-PhysicsRun2019-beta1-4pt5 detector.
  2. Anything on SVT readout for L0 and L1?
  3. Other critical issues/questions?
  4. AOB/Questions

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

The connection will be with BlueJeans. Connection details at:
Bluejeans Meeting ID: 888 128 717

Best,
Maurik