Hi Andy,

eliminating the tpc.key from the path query to the source on open seems to have worked for me, at least locally to my instance of xrootd.

However, to be clear:  should NONE of the tpc.* appear?

For instance, for this path

[log in to unmask]&tpc.str=1&tpc.dlg=fndcatemp2.fnal.gov:1094&tpc.tpr=root&tpc.spr=root&[log in to unmask]&org.dcache.uuid=f310df5f-b765-4d34-87bf-7ed111b3aeae

I should also be removing tpc.str, tpc.dlg, tpc.tpr and tpc.spr from the query?

Their presence doesn't seem to be breaking anything, but I am using (still) a 4.9.0 server.

Thanks, Al

Albert L. Rossi
Application Developer & Systems Analyst III
Scientific Computing Division, Data Movement Development
FCC 229A
Mail Station 369 (FCC 2W)
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
Batavia, IL 60510