I have been working on a "smoke test" suite in python and have started to do a little testing between endpoints.

I was wondering if you could give me some indication of possible causes when the following error is received from the SLAC server.

[3011] No servers have write access to the file

This seems to occur at the SLAC WLCG-DOMA endpoint when my testbed machine is the SOURCE in a TPC.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Al

Albert L. Rossi
Application Developer & Systems Analyst III
Scientific Computing Division, Data Movement Development
FCC 229A
Mail Station 369 (FCC 2W)
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
Batavia, IL 60510
(630) 840-3023

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1