Hi,

The Run2019Master branch is now protected with a PR required for merging from development branches.  This means that if you've been developing on Run2019Master directly you will need to stop doing this and move your changes to another branch.  If you need help doing this please let me know on Slack - it shouldn't be difficult.

The approval of one reviewer is required.  Please assign as the default reviewers: me, Maurik and Norman.  You can also put Matt Graham (aka bloodyyugo) on there, too, especially for anything DQM or physics related.

If you want your code tested or reviewed in some way, then please note that in the PR comments.  Otherwise, I think we are pretty much just going to check that it compiles okay and trust that people have tested their changes themselves.  If changes are easily tested then please note how to do it in the PR comments, in any case, like if you added a test case.

Thanks!

--Jeremy