The Run2019Master version has been updated to 4.4-2019-SNAPSHOT to avoid conflicts with the hps-java master when deploying the jar files.

I've enabled automatic builds that will run after any changes to the branch using this Jenkins project:

https://srs.slac.stanford.edu/hudson/view/HPS/job/hps-java-dev/

Here's the first successful build:

https://srs.slac.stanford.edu/hudson/view/HPS/job/hps-java-dev/35/console

Tests have been completely disabled, so the build should only take about 10 minutes.

Notifications for start/end of these builds should appear in the Slack #jenkins channel such as this:

https://heavyphotonsearch.slack.com/archives/C6DHWMZ41/p1564596226000300

You should be able to find the runnable jar file using a search like this.

Or to find the bin jar manually on Nexus:
A consequence of this update is that scripts in the counting house will need to be altered to point to the jar with the new name or you will need to change your symlinks accordingly, etc.

If you have any questions, please let me know (find me on Slack).

--Jeremy