Dear Colleagues,

I’ve started an integration test to keep tabs on the 2019 reconstruction. It is org.hps.test.it.PhysRun2019ReconTest on git branch iss549 which derives from Run2019Master. It currently only runs the reconstruction, it does not (yet) try to perform any analysis on the output. As input I selected a number (3803 to be exact) of positron candidates from the most recent reconstruction of hps_009600_00000, requiring one and only one positron FinalStateParticle. I wanted clean simple events so we can concentrate on the track reconstruction, track-cluster matching, and hodoscope matching/efficiency. The explicit selection criteria can be found in org.hps.analysis.examples.StripSinglePositronDriver. The evio file can be found online at http://www.lcsim.org/test/hps-java/hps_009600_00000_onePositron.evio but will be automatically downloaded to your local cache if you run the integration test.

Please let me know if you experience any difficulties or have any questions. Suggestions for analysis plots are welcomed.

Norman