I will be there but no BBQ. I can still contribute.

Yiping

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Berk C Serbetcioglu <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 3:31 PM
To: "Su, Dong" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Miranda, Rafael M." <[log in to unmask]>, "Welander, Paul B." <[log in to unmask]>, klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>, "Herraez, Maria C." <[log in to unmask]>, "Paige, Glenna T." <[log in to unmask]>, "Young, Charles C." <[log in to unmask]>, "Rizzo, Thomas Gerard" <[log in to unmask]>, "Arenas, Ricardo L." <[log in to unmask]>, Derin Serbetcioglu <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: SSI/SLAC Soccer Match: Wed, Aug 21 @ 6pm

My brother and I will join as well. We値l both bring 10$ to contribute.

Berk

On Aug 20, 2019, at 3:07 PM, Su, Dong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

For the starting time, there is an SSI IR2 tour going between 5:15-5:50pm so that the realistic start time is probably 6pm.

I told the SSI kids this is not meant to be a professional game, not realizing I may really have to take my words back.

Su Dong