Hi, all.

I am planning to make the hps-java 4.4 release tomorrow, assuming my checks today don't find any issues. This is in preparation for reintegrating the 2019 development branch into master.

The integration tests will be disabled so that the build doesn't take several hours. I will check the tests locally, and Norman has already confirmed that they are working with no major issues.

If you have any questions then please let me know via this list or in the #software channel of our Slack.

--Jeremy