Hi, Erick,

Best of luck to you on your future endeavors, and we will miss you, and come back often.

Yiping

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Espinosa Villatoro, Erick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, September 27, 2019 at 9:00 AM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Bye, bye...

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that today was my last day at SLAC, although my last day playing with you was Monday. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to all of you, but I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed playing almost every day with you. I feel happy to have been able to be part of the great group of SLAC soccer players. I hope to see you again in the future. Thank you very much for the good times.

I share my contact information, if you ever visit Puebla or Chiapas (Mexico) let me know. And so I can show you the best places.

Best,

Erick EV

Erick Espinosa Villatoro
PhD Student (Material Science)

Energy Lab (Institute of Physics, BUAP)

SLAC-SSRL B137, R246H
Tel: +52 (1) 961-230-1660
Secondary e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1