Hm. Adding that line to the config prevents the xrootd cache service from
staying up (and removing it makes it work again).

190906 19:03:37 19779 XrdFileCache_a2x: get block size 64M may not be
greater than 16777216
190906 19:03:37 19779 XrdFileCache_Manager: error Cache::Config() error in
parsing

Setting it to the maximum,

pfc.blocksize 16M

does significantly improve the rate though (I get about 80 to 90% of the
direct rate - around 300MB/s).

thanks.

Is it possible to have the arbitrary limit on pfc.blocksize removed in
later releases?

Sam