Dear HPS Software Group,

We will have our HPS Software meeting this Tuesday Oct 15, 10 am Pacific, 1pm East Coast, 7 pm Europe.
Please note this is one hour later than usual to accommodate my lecture noon-1pm.

Agenda:

  1. Hpstr   - Overview, how to use.                — Cameron, PF
    1. Overview
    2. How to use this tool?
    3. What do we need (want?) from an analysis DST?
  2. Updates from calibration teams               — (?)
  3. AOB/Questions

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

The connection will be with BlueJeans. Connection details at:
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Software+Meetings
Bluejeans Meeting ID: 888 128 717
Meeting URL: https://bluejeans.com/888128717

Best,