Dear HPS Software group,

I just verified that the pull request for the Run2019Master merge into “master” passes all the integration tests, and I browsed through a significant fraction of the changes, then merged the branch into master.

So, if you are starting a new branch, you should branch from “master” as usual.
If you are working on an old branch, please merge master into your branch and resolve conflicts in favor of master, then continue development.

I also deleted a number of branches that were merged into master already previously. These branches can still be recovered through the GitHub interface if needed, but most likely that will not be the case.

Best regards,

	Maurik