From: Alisha Garcia <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: RE: soccer
Date: November 6, 2019 at 11:17:45 AM PST
To: Roberto Alonso-Mori <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: "Ghori, Hamid Reishad" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Thanks for the email.

Due to budget constraints at this time, I cannot purchase these items. I do appreciate the links, so if I can make these purchases in the future, I’ll have a reference.  If you would like to send a link for balls that would also be helpful. Once the major purchases are completed, I can look into smaller purchases.

To help explain the basics, as the facility manager there are a list of items I have to maintain and I have a budget for them. However the items you’ve asked for are not on the list. I do remember purchasing the cones last year and if they’re being run over by the grounds crew, why would the soccer groups leave them out? If equipment is not taken care, I will not/cannot continue to support those activities.

I’ll let you know when/if I can make those purchases in the future.
Thank you.

Alisha Garcia (She/Her/Hers)
Director of Facilities, Ford/Burnham and ARCAS
Stanford Athletics
650.724.1573
@stanfordrec
rec.stanford.edu<http://cardinalrec.stanford.edu/>