If your ground crew consists of a bunch of stupid idiots you better look for better employees.

In any case, I’ll contribute to get the next round of soccer balls...

Siegfried

Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Siegfried H. Glenzer

Stanford University

Director HEDS, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

web: https://heds.slac.stanford.edu

office: (650) 926-3511

cell: (510) 926-9932

Begin forwarded message: