Hello everyone,

So, I have another question, working entirely from the documentation
on xrootd.org

In the documentation for cache configuration, there's an example of
how to set up a cluster of disk caching proxies:

https://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/doc/dev410/pss_config.pdf [page 38,
you can't copy it because weirdly its an image]

I'm following that exactly (except for fixing the typo where the
example has an export using "rw" and not "r/w" as an option), and,
well, it just doesn't seem to work.

If I talk directly to the server that the proxies talk to: I can get a file.
If I talk to an individual proxy: I can also get a file (and it is cached)
If I talk to the *redirector*, I get, with debugging on "Open has
returned with status [ERROR] Server responded with an error: [3011] No
servers have read access to the file"

The redirector logs show that the cmsd on the proxy logs in (and is
listed as a "server" in its list of servers), and the proxy cmsd logs
also show that it happily registers to the redirector.

How do I debug this?

I've already tried adding and removing options to the various exports,
making sure that all the relevant ports are open, etc.

Sam