Those of us @SLAC will meet in the Ballam conference room.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of maurik
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 2:16 PM
To: hps-software <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: HPS Software meeting this Tuesday, 12/10, 9am/12pm (noon)/6pm

Dear HPS Software Group,

We will have our regular HPS Software meeting this Tuesday, , 9 am Pacific, 12pm (noon) East Coast, 6 pm Europe.

Agenda:

  1. ldmx-sim                                — Cameron/all
    1. Cameron showed promising results at the collaboration meeting of his three way comparison: SLIC, hps-sim, ldmx-sim.
    2. Update on the comparison status.
    3. Access to the ldmx-sim code for HPS.
    4. We should have a formal decision whether to move our MC production tools to ldmx-sim.
  1. Brief Updates:
    1. Trigger Diagnostics - iss621
    2. Ecal Calibration - iss638
    3. New detector from 2019 Survey - iss628
    4. "Provide a default steering file for 2019 production reconstruction” - iss629
    5. Tracking - Track Reconstruction Project.
    6. … other … ?
  1. AOB/Questions

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

The connection will be with BlueJeans. Connection details at:

Bluejeans Meeting ID: 888 128 717

Best,
            Maurik