Sorry for the delayed notice, but… I picked up a deeply blue shirt at the field after the game on the 20th, didn't want it to stay out there for two weeks.

If anyone recognizes it (or might recognize it with more info! I'm out of town so I can't look at it or take a picture!) you can email me. By default I'll bring it back the week of January 6.

John

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1