I'll be there on Tue. Thanks Jeff...

Happy New Year to all!

Paul

On Dec 29, 2019 6:18 PM, Jeff O <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi again,

Cho, Victor, And Bob all camr out for an awesome 2-hour soccer game on friday. I think there was one more SLAC guy too, who is slipping my mind. We plan to play Tuesday, same time, same place:

2 pm, Tuesday, El Camino field (turf field across El Camino from the Stanford Shopping Center.

It’s New Year’s Eve, so there will surely be good and drink to share before you go to your party.

Hope to see all y’all there!

- Jeff

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1