Who’s in today? Come loose some of those pounds we gained over the holidays.  See Brice notes. (:0)

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brice Rebsamen
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2020 9:55 PM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: happy new year

Happy new year to all of you.

As we head into 2020 and you are taking good resolutions for the new year, I hope we will all include those for our soccer games:

- attitude: no need to be grumpy or rude, we come for fun, let's keep it fun

- timing: make an effort to come to the game on time to start at 12:30

- attire: bring a black/color shirt AND a white shirt so that we can make teams

See you soon for another great year

Brice

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1