For every ones info, I asked the grounds keeper for a shovel to fill some of the ground squirrel holes. He left it by one of the trees on the south end of the field. He will leave it there for us to use as needed.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alonso Mori, Roberto
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 10:20 AM
To: Olson, Jeffrey R <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Game on? YES

Yes, field is holding on great and no more rain expected

On Jan 22, 2020, at 10:17 AM, Olson, Jeffrey R <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Michael and I are interested in playing again today.  Is the field playable?  We had good numbers yesterday, I hope we can have another good game today.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Principal Research Scientist

Lockheed Martin Space, Advanced Technology Center
3251 Hanover St.

Orgn. A013D, Bldg. 245
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191
650-424-2181

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list