Dear HPS Software Group,

It should not come as a surprise that there was no time that would work for everyone for the HPS software meetings.
According to the doodle poll, the best time for the most people is on Wednesdays from 1-2pm. We will make that the new default time, starting next week, with perhaps an occasional meeting on Friday to accommodate Omar.

Thank you all for participating in the poll. Please let me know if you have something for next week’s agenda.

Best,
Maurik