We played 6 on 6 yesterday, maybe he came too early. Yes, game on today

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 20, 2020, at 10:11 AM, Olson, Jeffrey R <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Usually, I would just show up, but Ian (the new LM guy who played once last week) says he showed up yesterday and no one was there…

There should be two of us from LM coming today.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Principal Research Scientist

Lockheed Martin Space, Advanced Technology Center
3251 Hanover St.

Orgn. A013D, Bldg. 245
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191
650-424-2181