Hello all,

Hope that everything goes well for you and your family.

Some large-scale samples with fully MC chain for 2019 MC have been produced, including tritrig and wab. For details, please look into https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/2019+MC+Data

Production for some other samples are in progress. Information will be updated in the confluence page once any other samples are produced.

The readout system for 2019 MC have been updated and been working well. Currently we can produce readout samples with singles, pairs, and pulse triggers. For software updates about the readout system, please look into https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/2020.03.25+--+Software+Meeting?preview=/275089973/275089925/Updates%20of%20the%20Readout%20System%20for%202019%20MC.pdf

Thank @Omar Moreno and @PF for their working hard on SVT and tracking for recon. The recon processing works well in MC.

Please let me know if anybody need any specific samples for specific requests of analysis.

Thanks and best regards,
Tongtong