I would be interested in playing, but I’m not 25 years old. Maybe in 2 years 😃.
Derin

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Wisser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 9:23 PM
To: "Welander, Paul B." <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Suspension of Soccer Visitors

😫 That's a bummer, but thanks for letting us know, Paul!

In other news, has anyone played in the Palo Alto Adult Soccer League<http://www.paasl.org/build.cfm?root=template.cfm&CONTENT=main.cfm> before?  I was considering signing up and would be interested to hear if anyone has any experience there.  And if anyone is interested, registration is open now for PA residents (which I am not) and opens March 31 for everyone!

Michael