Hello Jeremy,

I have deleted most of useless jar files in the folder hps-java.
I will do more cleanup for this folder later, but do not touch it now.

For the folder git, it seems not to be touched for a long time. I have no idea who use it, but it seems useless.

For python, root, and anaconda, I checked all scripts (.csh) in /u/group/hps/hps_soft, it seems that installation of other softwares is not relative to them.
However, I do not suggest to remove them now since they may be used for some people‚Äôs codes under /work/hallb/hps.
We can determine if they could be removed when necessary, but keep them now for safety.

Best regards,
Tongtong