Hi,

I need to make a new SLIC installation at JLAB under the hps_soft area which will take up probably 4+ gigabytes due to Geant4 data files. I noticed that there is only 6 gig of space there total right now. So I wonder if we can cleanup some space before I do this so that space is not so tight.

I made a disk usage report here:

/group/hps/hps_soft/du_Apr_4_2020

I noticed the following:
If you "own" any of this stuff which was installed under the 'hps' account, then please let's discuss what can be safely deleted, either via email or in the #software channel of the Slack.

Thanks!

--Jeremy