Hi Any,

many thanks for the clarification - I think I have a clearer picture now ;)

So, 'full' third party copies are initiated with '--tpc delegate', i.e.,
requesting a token from the source/sink and delegating it to the
sink/source, so that it can initate the actual transefr.

With '--tpc' only it is closer to a direct server-client copy and the
token is just used to authorize against the pool but the transfer is
server-client?

And 'only' acts for both as ratchet against falling back to pre-tpc.

I hope that I got this right ;)

Cheers and thanks,
   Thomas