No more emails will be sent to you by clicking here to unsubscribe.
American Journal of Physics and Applications
ISSN Online: 2330-4308   ISSN Print: 2330-4286
Open Access (OA) Journal

Peer Reviewed

50-90 Days' Paper Publication
Dear Keisuke Fujii;Christophe Grojean;Mi...,
American Journal of Physics and Applications (AJPA) is a peer-reviewed academic journal, which provides a solid platform for researchers, scholars and those who have an interest in current and emerging issues in physics and applications to spread ideas.
Having been deeply attracted by your work entitled "ILC Study Questions for Snowmass 2021", we warmly invite you to contribute papers and join our Editorial Board/Reviewer Panel.
Welcome to Expand our Editorial Board or Reviewer Team
We have dedicated ourselves to building AJPA into one of the top journals in the world. Eminent experts are warmly invited to join the Editorial Board/Reviewer Panel.
Would you like to join our Editorial Board or Reviewer Team?
Please click the following link to learn more information: http://www.ajphys.org/joinus/ygvxc
Privileges of Joining the Editorial Board/Reviewer Team
  1. (1) Quickly increase your visibility in your scientific community.
  2. (2) Be accessible to first-hand materials on current scientific discoveries.
  3. (3) Obtaining an electronic Certificate of Honor released by the editorial panel.
  4. (4) Having your name and affiliation shown on the website of the journal.
Call for Unpublished Research Articles
AJPA was started with the objective of promoting academic communication all over the world in a more fruitful manner.
During the past years, numerous experts have contributed a lot of papers to the journal. We invite you with sincerity to contribute other unpublished papers of similar themes to the journal. We are also quite looking forward to receiving your further research on the topic of the published article. With your contribution, scholars in your scientific community will benefit a lot in their research process.
For submission guidelines, please visit the following website:
http://www.ajphys.org/submission/ygvxc
The title and abstract of your paper are shown below:
The title of the research paper: ILC Study Questions for Snowmass 2021
The abstract of the research paper: To aid contributions to the Snowmass 2021 US Community Study on physics at the International Linear Collider and other proposed $e^+e^-$ colliders, we present a list of study questions that could be the basis of useful Snowmass projects. We accompany this with links to references and resources on $e^+e^-$ physics, and a description of a new software framework that we are preparing for $e^+e^-$ studies at Snowmass. △ Less
With kind regards,
Editorial Office of American Journal of Physics and Applications

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the ILC-SNOWMASS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=ILC-SNOWMASS&A=1