If you no longer want to receive emails from us, you can click here
<http://www.ajphys.org/ACCOUNTREMOVE/tEB88> to unsubscribe.
American Journal of Physics and Applications
ISSN Online: 2330-4308   ISSN Print: 2330-4286
Open Access  ≡  Peer-review  ≡  Rapid Publication (50-70 Days)
<http://www.ajphys.org/home/index/tEB88>
Dear Keisuke Fujii;Christophe Grojean;Mi...,
American Journal of Physics and Applications (AJPA) is a peer-reviewed
international journal, providing a solid platform for researchers, scholars
and those who are interested in emerging trends and issues in physics and
applications to spread ideas.
Deeply impressed by your paper entitled *"ILC Study Questions for Snowmass
2021"*, we wholeheartedly welcome you to submit papers and join the
Editorial Board/Reviewer Team.

To Become One of the Editorial Board Members or Reviewers

We have committed ourselves to building AJPA into one of the top journals
in the world. Eminent scholars are warmly welcomed to join the Editorial
Board/Reviewer Panel.
Do you want to join our Editorial Board/Reviewer Panel?
You can click the following link to get more information:
http://www.ajphys.org/joinus/tEB88
Advantages of Being an Editorial Board Member or a Reviewer

   1. ① Quickly boost your visibility in your scientific community.
   2. ② Have access to primary information on latest scientific findings.
   3. ③ Obtain an electronic Certificate of Honor released by the editorial
   office.
   4. ④ Have your personal profile shown on the website of the journal.

Paper Invitation

AJPA was launched with the objective of promoting scholarly communication
worldwide in a more fruitful way.
Over the past years, numerous experts have submitted lots of works to the
journal. We invite you to submit other unpublished works of related fields
to the journal. Your latest research findings on the topic of this paper
will also be welcomed. With your contribution, your academic peers will
benefit a lot in their research process.
If you have any interest, please visit the following website:
http://www.ajphys.org/submission/tEB88
The abstract of your research, which has impressed us most, is listed below:
The title of your article: ILC Study Questions for Snowmass 2021
The abstract of your article: To aid contributions to the Snowmass 2021 US
Community Study on physics at the International Linear Collider and other
proposed $e^+e^-$ colliders, we present a list of study questions that
could be the basis of useful Snowmass projects. We accompany this with
links to references and resources on $e^+e^-$ physics, and a description of
a new software framework that we are preparing for $e^+e^-$ studies at
Snowmass. △ Less
Regards,
Editorial Office of *American Journal of Physics and Applications*