Hi Cristiano,

Regarding the recursive copy, from what I see it’s not exposed in the Python interface. This can be easily fixed, and next upcoming release will be 4.12.4 and a release for 5.x.x series is not scheduled yet.

Regarding our commitment to maintain and support the Python bindings the answer is yes, we are supporting and maintaining the component and there are no plans to drop it.

Cheers,
Michal