The following is an important automated message from University IT. If you need additional assistance, please contact the University IT Service Desk. For an urgent request, call 650.725.4357; for non-urgent support, please submit a help request.

What happened

Between Thursday September 3 at 5 p.m and Friday September 4 at 9 a.m., Stanford experienced an email issue that affected a limited number of inbound and outbound messages.

This issue affected your email account: [log in to unmask]

University IT can provide some detail about which of your emails were affected. (See below.) Unfortunately, we do not have the content of those messages so that we can automatically restore and deliver them.

What you need to do

For outbound messages you will need to go to your sent folder and resend the affected messages. For inbound messages you wish to receive, you will need to contact the sender and ask them to resend the message.

Your affected outbound messages (SUBJECT | RECIPIENT):
N/A

Please go to your email sent folder and resend these messages.

Your affected inbound messages (SUBJECT | SENDER):
   SUBJECT:    XRootD 4.12.4 bugfix release   |     SENDER: Michal Simon [log in to unmask]

Please contact the sender and ask them to resend these messages.

For additional assistance

If you need further assistance, please contact the University IT Service Desk. For an urgent request, call at 650.725.4357; for non-urgent support, please submit a help request.

University IT has identified and corrected the source of the problem. We sincerely regret this significant inconvenience.