Dear XRootD experts,

After upgrading SEs to XRootd v5 at Nebraska, we ran into checksum
issues with xrootd-hdfs. The plugin could no longer locate checksum
files, as it was looking for the LFN, rather than the PFN.

There appears to be a change in checksum plugin behavior in v5 with this
commit: https://github.com/xrootd/xrootd/commit/b3625f9d67

It changes the ossCksio default to true, which sets CksPfn to false.
Then XrdOfs::chksum no longer converts LFN to PFN before calling
Cks->Calc() and Get().

I'm testing a workaround inside of xrootd-hdfs (calling lfn2pfn), but
this doesn't seem like the correct approach. The XrdCks headers still
describe the Calc(), Get(), etc. function arguments as getting a PFN.
I'm happy to work on a PR, but need help to find the starting point.

Regards,
John