	Hi Oliver and Peter,

thanks for the pointer. We'll have a look.

	Cheers,

		Andreas

--
   Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
   Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

   Andreas Petzold

   Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1, Building 449, Room 202
   D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen

   Tel: +49 721 608 24916
   Fax: +49 721 608 24972
   Email: [log in to unmask]
   www.scc.kit.edu

   Registered office:
   Kaiserstraße 12, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

   KIT – The Research University in the Helmholtz Association