If you don't want to receive such kind of emails from us, you can click here to unsubscribe.
American J. of Physics and Applications
ISSN Online: 2330-4308ISSN Print: 2330-4286
American J. of Physics and Applications is a peer-reviewed and open access scholarly journal internationally, aiming of offering an premium exchange platform for both academia and industrial communities, specifically for the researchers, scholars, industrial practitioners and consultants.

Dear Keisuke Fujii;Christophe Grojean;Mi...,
We are pleased to contact you.
Impressed by your paper entitled "ILC Study Questions for Snowmass 2021" in High Energy Physics - Phenomenologywe are kindly inviting you to contribute some other original papers to our journal.

Article Submission Invitation
Our journal publishes all kinds of original academic papers with high quality, i.e., Research and Review Articles, Case Reports, Brief Communications etc. It only accepts research works which are well composed according to its publishing standards.
You can find below the website for quick paper submission: http://www.ijopa.org/submission
Reasons for Choosing Us:
290+
Open-Access Science Journals

10400+
Articles

30000+
Professor of Different Fields

300000+
Academic Followed
Our objective is to publish the research findings and development, latest research and fundamental advances in all aspects of physics and applications.
Topics concerned (including but not limited to):
  1. Applied Nuclear Physics
  2. Device Processing
  3. Plasma and Fluid Physics
  4. Nanoscale Science

  1. Device Physics
  2. Optics
  3. Condensed Matter
  4. Statistical Physics

Your research has left a deep impression on us and the abstract of which is listed as follow: To aid contributions to the Snowmass 2021 US Community Study on physics at the International Linear Collider and other proposed $e^+e^-$ colliders, we present a list of study questions that could be the basis of useful Snowmass projects. We accompany this with links to references and resources on $e^+e^-$ physics, and a description of a new software framework that we are preparing for $e^+e^-$ studies at Snowmass. △ Less
Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any question.
Editorial Office of American J. of Physics and Applications

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the ILC-SNOWMASS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=ILC-SNOWMASS&A=1