Hello,

The Jenkins build nodes we use for hps-java are currently offline, because of the SLAC power outage.

It is likely that there will be a delay in getting them back online, as the machines which host them may be casualties, requiring some new VMs to be created on a different physical host. The administrators have requested this, but there may be a significant delay due to the backlog of issues stemming from this incident.

Jenkins itself has already been migrated, with our configurations intact, but none of our projects are functional right now, meaning we cannot make any releases or trigger any remote builds at all until the problem is resolved.

I will keep in touch with the administrators and try to send another message next week with an update on this situation.

--Jeremy