Hello,

I have a standalone xcache server in a container. I want to do basic probes in http and xroot to check that the container is up, running and talking this two protocols. For example, something like `xrdfs root://xcache-server:1094 stat /healthfile`
The main problem that I see is that, for this to work, the healthfile needs to be on a another xrootd server at least the first time the xcache is probed. So I was thinking of creating a basic containerised xrootd server with only the healthfile accessible on it. The problem is that it adds a dependency on another container and I am not sure it scales if I want to have a multi-server xcache instance where I want to monitor thedifferent servers. Do you have any idea how I could do that a simpler and scalable way ?

Best Regards
Paul